AndroDumpper for Windows PC is an application of android smartphones which lets users connect to Wi-Fi networks without knowing their passwords. With over 10 million installations, this is the most popular Wi-Fi hacking application. This application essentially hacks into protected Wi-Fi routers by exploiting a WPS bug in some access points. This is very useful if you want to just connect to a Wi-Fi network to quickly see some emails and don’t know the password of a nearby Wi-Fi router. It can also be a way to have fun with your friends.
The application is easy to use and works in most cases but is not officially available for Windows. It does not require any unnecessary permission and is safe to use. The application is highly successful but it does not work on all networks and you may have to try a bunch of networks before it successfully is able to successfully connect. It is only able to connect to those devices which are WPS enabled and are affected by the WPS bug.
Free Download AndroDumpper for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista PC
Free to use, AndroDumpper for PC, Laptop is available on the internet using either third-party websites or the Google Play Store. There are two methods to use the application, with root or without it. You can use it to not only connect with the network but if you have a rooted device, you can also view the password of that network. There is no premium version and the free version is fully ad-supported. The application only supports android 5.0+ and if your device is a lower version, you need root access to run this application. Get free entertainment & technology updates.
Features of AndroDumpper for PC, Laptop
- Free download and easy to use interface.
- Works with or without root.
- View passwords of routers if using root mode.
- Saves all the networks you have connected to and their data so you can connect again later.
Download AndroDumpper for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/Vista/XP Computer
AndroDumpper is an android application that is not available for installation on Windows directly. You may still want to be able to use your Windows PC to hack Wi-Fi networks. To do this you can use one of many android emulators to install and run AndroDumpper on your PC. Bluestacks is one of the most popular android emulators available for free download. Once you have downloaded Bluestacks and it’s installed and running on your Windows system, we can download AndroDumpper to it.
Installation of AndroDumpper for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
- Free download & install the Bluestacks App Player on your windows PC.
- Open Bluestacks.
- Click on the ‘Search’ icon on the application and type the name ‘AndroDumpper’.
- You will now see a list of applications available from the Play Store. From the list, select the application from the developer ‘Osama Abukmail’.
- Click on ‘Install’ in the next page.
- You may now have to log-in to your google account. This is required for downloading anything from the Google Play Store.
- Once the application finishes downloading, go to the Bluestacks homepage and click the ‘AndroDumpper’ icon.
If you have followed all the given steps correctly you will have a working copy of AndroDumpper for Windows PC. Share this application with your friends so that they too can access protected Wi-Fi set-ups.