ATVCloud for Windows is basically a video editing application, but it does surveillance operation to your camera. It is quite unpredictable, but this app makes it possible just for our unlimited requirements. The app has multiple features inbuilt on it as the user can view any video, edit them and most importantly you can sync it with your surveillance camera. Just download this super-duper app, will make you use your camera videos with just one hit.
ATVCloud app has made the monitoring of the camera easier as you just need to switch on and enter the device ID for login and doing its operations. Within no time, you can switch to different cameras and you can do whatever operations to need to would like to do with those videos. And the best part of this app is it supports H.264 compression standard so that the users can experience high image quality.
Download ATVCloud for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
To be a better guide, the app has a help function through which the users can learn many more functions that are available in this app. You can even capture images which have different modes of shutter such as three at a time, five at a time, etc.; and these images can be stored on your device. Like other apps, this app also supports PTZ control function.
Seeing the above exciting feature, you might be wondering how I would install this app on my computer as it is quite simple to install this app on mobile devices. Then, if you are curious about it, then this post will guide for the same. As ATVCloud for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer is officially not available, this below steps will let to play this app on your own computer.
Features of ATV Cloud for PC, Laptop
- Simple and easy to use this app.
- Good image quality.
- You can even capture the images with different modes of the shutter.
- Use zoom option to view any video play.
- PTZ Control function support.
- Easy to plug into different cameras using device ids.
Downloading ATVCloud for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
Downloading ATVCloud for PC, Laptop is possible only if you have an Android Emulator on your PC. If you do not have any then straight away download BlueStacks Emulator that will let you install this app on your PC easily. So, let’s see the steps of downloading BlueStacks.
- Download the Exe file of Bluestacks from here or from its official website.
- Latter run it on your PC and complete the simple installation process.
- Once you finish that, BlueStacks icon will be created on your PC’s desktop and you need to click on that icon in order to do the initial setup.
- Once you open BlueStacks, enable syncing your Gmail account with BlueStacks.
- After you do that, your BlueStacks is absolutely ready to install the ATVCloud app on your device using this emulator.
Installation of ATVCloud for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- Now enter ATVCloud on your search bar and press enter.
- The Play Store will appear which will show you ATVCloud app on it.
- Select the app and go to install.
- Once the download is completed, you can see it shortcut key on All Apps icon.
- Hence you can use this app anytime you want on your PC.
Thanks for patiently reading this post. If you follow the accurate stepwise procedure as explained in this post, you can easily complete the installation of ATVCloud for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer successfully.