Root Browser for PC There is a vast portion of the smartphone using community all across the world that uses the Android OS. The sheer number of people who own Android devices is a staggeringly huge amount. Android OS has gained such a huge amount of popularity among the tech-savvy people for some really good reasons. Firstly, Android devices are available over a wide price range and are very user-friendly.
They outshine the other operating systems like iOS, Blackberry, Windows in this aspect by a huge margin. But there are a lot of people who are still not satisfied with the huge number of customizations and user-friendly options Android OS provides to its users. These people go for rooting their phones. By this, they are basically bypassing restrictions on their Android device to access some forbidden features, like overclocking the GPU, installing apps and services which would not be possible in the stock Android OS, and many other features.
Download Root Browser for PC on Windows 8.1/10/7/8/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
Root Browser for Windows 10/7/8.1/7 is typically a file-management application. With this, you can explore the storage areas of your Android phone like internal storage and external SD card. One important thing to remember is that your device needs to be rooted first if you want to use this Root Browser app. This is so because if you root your device and gain superuser privileges, then Root Browser can grant you access to many features which you can’t do normally on a normal device.
Features of Root Browser for Laptop/Computer Download
The features of Root Browser for PC are as follows.
- You can view and manage your files in the storage areas.
- There are options to copy/cut/paste/delete/compress/move any file
- You can also view files of a certain extension type like .jpg/.rar/.pdf etc.
- You can create/delete/edit folders as per your need.
- It has a comfortable user interface with all details clearly visible, along with thumbnails.
- Files of a certain extension type will be opened automatically in their default apps.
- Sorting files is easy according to name/type/date modified.
- It also has a search bar for your use instead of having to manually search for a file in all folders.
Download Root Browser for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/Vista/XP 32 bit, 64 bit PC
To get Root Browser for PC, you will need to download and install an Android emulator on your PC. This software will create an Android OS just like in any Android device. Among all Android emulators, the best and most stable is the Bluestacks emulator.
How to Install Root Browser for PC on Windows or Mac Using Bluestacks
Downloading and installation of Root Browser is a very easy process. The steps to be followed are as follows.
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player on your Computer.
- Open the Bluestacks application, or whichever emulator you have downloaded, on your PC.
- Click the Search option on the homepage of the emulator.
- Type in “Root Browser” and click on the app from the list of names that come in the drop-down menu.
- The app page in the Google Play Store will open.
- Now click on the Install button. This will automatically download and install the app in the emulator.
- After that go to the homepage of the emulator again and click on Root Browser.
- This will open the app Root Browser on your PC.
This way you can use Root Browser for PC Windows with an Android emulator that has been rooted so that you have superuser access. With this, a lot of features can be unlocked. This is not possible with a stock Android version of its OS.