tinyCam Monitor for PC is a remote surveillance monitoring app, which is very much beneficial to everyone who would like to keep an eye on each and every move that want to observe. It has a video recording option in it. The app is basically a free to use although is an ad supported version. tinyCam Monitor app can be used for private networks as well as public networks or even for IP camera, video encoders and DVR’s, this app is compatible. The wonderful thing
The wonderful thing about this app is it has 18 different layouts added to unlimited camera support, so the user can have a watch on different places simultaneously at one time. It has two-way audio that includes both talking and listening and it has 30 seconds of demo mode by default. For few models that app is supported with Relay, LED control.
Download tinyCam Monitor for PC on Windows 8.1/10/7/8/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
tinyCam Monitor runs with a sequential mode for automatic camera switching and group camera by tags. You can also do import/export settings to local storage and cloud services. The app is supported for MJPEG based devices of all the major vendors like Axis, Dlink, etc. tinyCam Monitor app offers Pro version also, which is basically a paid app, where you can unlock some exclusive and additional features to that of tinyCam Monitor app. But if you really want to try
But if you really want to try the tinyCam Monitor app free version, then by following the below steps explained, you can straight away install this app on your PC. Even though tinyCam Monitor for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, you can install this app on your PC and start using it.
Features of tinyCam Monitor for Laptop, Computer
- The app has control on PTZ enabled devices.
- Supported with digital video recording option.
- Enable Import/export setting to local storage and cloud services.
- Works well for private, public, IP camera, video encoders and DVR’s.
- For automatic cams detection, the app has LAN scanner in it.
- ONVIF profile S loTdevices support and SSL support.
Download tinyCam Monitor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
To install tinyCam Monitor app on your PC, you will have to first download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer and then using this emulator, you can install this app and start using it on your PC. So BlueStacks Android Emulator setup file is freely available on its official website or there is a link in this post with which you can download its setup file with just one click on it. Once you download it, install the emulator by marking the necessary options that come across while installing it on your PC.
Once you do that, all the required files get copied and then you successfully complete the installation of BlueStacks. Now it’s time to run the emulator on your PC, to do so, you will have to open BlueStacks by clicking on its shortcut key and then sync your Gmail account with BlueStacks, once you enable that, you can start installing tinyCam Monitor apps and also other Android apps on your PC.
Installation of tinyCam Monitor for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista & Mac Laptop
- Open BlueStacks on your PC and type tinyCam Monitor on the search bar and then click on the search play or press enter.
- This will open the Play Store just adjacent to its main page, here you can see tinyCam Monitor app.
- Simply select the app and click on install.
- Download will take place and once it is finished, you can see its icon in All Apps option of BlueStacks.
- So whenever you wish to use this app, simply click on its icon and start using it.
tinyCam Monitor for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer will give a better experience of monitoring and having remote surveillance. So try out this app and make the best use of it.