KineMaster for PC is a video editing app designed for both professionals and non professionals. Android users can now use innovative editing tools of KineMaster on Windows and make awesome videos which will be special to you. Basic features of this app is it does slicing and trimming, modify Volume controls, use creative fonts, exciting themes and lots more with KineMaster.
As there is a variety of features for editing videos, many users from different industries like journalists, short film producers, video creators, users who love to make videos and upload them to upload on various social networking sites, etc, use this app. Create your own videos as you like and share it on Facebook, Google +, and other sites directly with this app. KineMaster for PC has a super cool feature of editing videos, where you can use images, stickers, write on the video clipping with your own handwriting.
Download KineMaster for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/xp/vista
There are so many frames in this app, with which you can apply it to video borders frame by frame by trimming so that your video looks brighter and attractive. Even you can select the speed of the video in which it should be presented. You might be thinking, with the above spectacular features of KineMaster, you have lots to do with your videos, so just install this app and get started. And the good news is that you can also use this app on your PC or a Laptop through Android Emulators.
KineMaster for Windows PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computers, but there is nothing to worry about, in this article I will give you a brief tutorial on how you can use this app on your Windows and Mac Computers.
Features of KineMaster for Laptop Windows
- Create videos as you like using stickers, frames, speed control, volume control and many more.
- Write whatever you wish to write with own handwriting on the video.
- Share your videos edited through KineMaster directly on various social networking sites.
- This app can be used by both professional editors and also users who are amateurs.
- Control speed, brightness as well as the volume of the video according to your preference.
- Videos can be cropped through sliders and a portion of the videos and be separated and can be saved.
Download KineMaster for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac
As I have told you earlier, You can use the KineMaster for Laptop as well as Laptop through Android Emulator like Bluestacks. Here, read carefully how to download Bluestacks on your PC.
- From the link provided, start downloading Bluestacks exe file.
- Navigate the file on your PC and click on it to start.
- Click on Run for initializing the installation.
- Click on Next for agreeing with the License Agreement and enabling access to the Apps Store and notifications.
- Installation will copy all files that will few minutes based on your internet speed.
- Once it is done, Bluestacks it ready to use and its icon will be seen on your desktop.
- For using it, click on it and do one-time setup which will ask you to sync it with your Google account.
Installation of KineMaster for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP & Vista and Mac Laptop
- Type KineMaster on Bluestacks search bar.
- The Playstore window will get open and you can see KineMaster with other various apps.
- So, click on it and install.
- Once the installation gets over, press on Open.
- For using this app, check All Apps icon of BlueStacks, and you can find the KineMaster icon in that.
I just hope, I have given you enough information about KineMaster for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computers. Then just start installing this app and use it, if you find anything that needs to be improved, then do share it with us, your feedback is very valuable for us.