Picsart for Windows 10: PicsArt photo and collage studio is a powerful photo editing tool which has many features like collage maker, picture blending, picture cropping, filters and much more features which you will love. There are many clipart packs, fonts, collage templates, stickers which turn your photo into an amazing picture and of all these it is available for free of cost. You can show your creativity by editing photos in PicsArt app and share them with the world.
PicsArt has over 300 million downloads globally and used amazing AI-powered effects to turn your pictures into beautiful artworks. This app is officially released for Android and iOS and also Windows 10/8 users can download it from their Windows store. For others, there is no official version of this app available. So follow the steps which I am about to mention below to get to know How to Download PicsArt for Windows 10/8/7/8.1 32 bit, 64 bit & Mac.
Download PicsArt for Windows 10/8/7/8.1 Laptop/PC & Mac Computer
You need to download and Install Android emulator which allows you to use Android apps and games on your PC or Laptop. BlueStacks is the best Android Emulator available in the market and there are also other emulators similar to Bluestacks like Droid4x, Nox app Player and few others. I suggest you download Bluestacks as I personally use it because it is the best. Before getting to know the process of downloading PicsArt, allow me to share some of the key features of this app.
Features of PicsArt for PC/Laptop
- You can discover pictures you love and also can learn how to make them.
- PicsArt releases new tutorials every week.
- It has a double exposure which turns two photos into a unique artwork.
- You can draw amazing pictures and apply beautiful effects.
- You can make memes and have fun by using stickers and text.
- Make Chinese New Year collage and decorate your photos with Chinese Dragon Frames!
These are the key features of PicsArt. Now coming back to the downloading Procedure.
How to Install PicsArt on Windows 8/10/8/7 64 bit, 32 bit & Mac Computer?
- Download Bluestacks App Player and install it on your PC or Laptop.
- After downloading the Emulator, you need to enter your Gmail account details.
- Now open Google Play Store in your Android Emulator and search for the term PicsArt.
- You will probably find it on the top of your search result.
- Click on Install Icon to start downloading the app.
- And finally, you can edit photos like a pro after you start using this app.
By following these simple steps, you will be able to Download and Install PicsArt for Windows 10/8/7 & Mac. PicsArt has 1000+ free clipart bundles, collage backgrounds. You can also add text on photos. It releases new clipart bundles every week based on the festivals and holidays which you would love to share. If you have any queries, please contact us through the comment section below. Hope you like this Article and please share it with your friends and family.