Viva Video for Windows is specially designed for those who want to show their pics and videos to the world in a very wonderful manner. Basically through this app you can use the exciting video editing tools to create a slide show with your pics and even movie editing is also possible here. In this article you can see the procedure to download Viva Video for PC/Laptop. So if you get a thought of editing to any of your videos, pictures or your short film, then definitely try out this amazing app. Because of its astonishing features, it has gained huge popularity & around 20 million users are already using this app.
Many a times, it has been ranked as a No. 1 video editor and movie making app in Google Play. All the work that you do it in this app can be easily shared on different social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. So just transform your moments into a masterpiece and show it to the world.
Download Viva Video for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/xp/vista & Mac Laptop
Viva Video is a professional editing app which is very user friendly. You can trim, merge all your video clips into a story. Make your videos more attractive by editing with different texts, fonts, stickers, music, filter and other transitions. Alter your video speed into slow and fast motion and can add your own music that suits your video. There are various moments, capturing options like taking a selfie, a music video, selfie or a collage. Around 200 plus special effects, special design with exquisite filters, themes, backgrounds, lovely animated stickers can all be applied to your videos.
With all your collection of clips you can either make a memorable collage or any creative video where you can even apply lip-syncing and duet singing videos. So, with all these above super cool features, I will end up saying that it is a perfect app for video and movie making. Now, I will explain you how you can install this app on your PC as Viva Video for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer is officially not available.
Features of Viva Video for PC/Laptop
- Create your kind of videos using picture clips, a collage, short films, etc.
- Edit and make some creative videos using special effects and filters on Viva Video.
- Apply music to the videos, lips syncing, duet singing and lots more with regards to its sounds.
- After making your artwork on this app, you anytime export it to your device gallery and share it with the world through various social networking sites.
- Modify the motion of the video as per its suitability.
- See the preview anytime while editing and apply other special effects to make your video more fascinating.
Download Viva Video for Windows 8.1/8/10/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
To use this perfectly featured video editing app on your PC, it is very essential to have BlueStacks on your device. This is important because, through BlueStacks you can install apps and games of Android and play them on your PC. So in order to let you know about how to install Viva Video on Windows and Mac Computer, I am here to explain you all about BlueStack installation in this section. First of all, you need to download BlueStacks Setup file.
To get that downloaded, just click on the link mentioned in this article through which you can directly install the file. After its download, just click on the file to run it on your device and then following its simple installation, complete the whole process appropriately. Now, once it shows the installation successfully done, you can launch it on your device by clicking on its icon and start syncing to your Gmail account. After doing so, BlueStacks will be ready to access.
Installation of Viva Video for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Mac
- Now see on the top of the BlueStacks window page, there a search bar is made available, so just click on it and type Viva Video and press search play.
- Immediately a window adjacent to the main window, the Play Store will open and there you can find Viva Video app.
- Click on it and start the installation by clicking on Install.
- Latter downloading of the same will take place. Once it gets completed, check out All Apps icon of BlueStacks and there you can see Viva Video shortcut key.
- Whenever you want to use this app, then just click on it and start to use.
I wish you will successfully install Viva Video for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer and make the best use of its editing features to make an outstanding video, collage and short films.